Waste Management provides the following service to Providence Village residents:
- Weekly trash collection- Mondays
- Every-other-week recycling collection- new recycling cart only
- Once-a-week brush/bulk pick up- Mondays
How the Program Works
- On Mondays, place your cart(s) and your bulk/ brush out for collection no later than 7 AM.
- Recycling service will be the same as your trash collection day, every other week on Mondays.
- After collection, remove your cart(s) from the alley or street and store in a secure and convenient location.
- Do not over ﬁll carts; the lids must remain closed to prevent littering.
- Do not place recyclable items outside the cart.
- Do not place anything in the recycling cart that is not listed on the lid.
- Do not leave the cart(s) on the street or in the alley where it may be stolen or damaged.
Please see the recycling service calendar to determine the next collection day. For further information or questions, please call Waste Management, 972-315-5400.
Additional Program Information
- For additional questions not answered in this ﬂyer, call Waste Management customer service at 972-315-5400.
- If your cart is lost or stolen, please ﬁle a police report and then call Waste Management for a replacement, 972-315-5400.
- There is a list of accepted recyclable materials on the lid of the cart. This will serve as a reminder. All items may be placed in the cart together,
- no separation is required. Please rinse all containers before placing them in the cart. Do not place an item in the cart except what is listed as acceptable.
- All household trash must be placed in the cart with the exception of brush and bulk items. Brush and bulk is limited to one cubic yard (3ft. x 3ft. x 3ft) per week. Brush must be in bundles weighing no more than 50 pounds and be no more than 4 feet in length and no more than 3 inches in diameter.
- What is a bulk item? A bulk item is an appliance, piece of furniture, or other residential items that are too large for the container. Providence Village residents are limited to 1 cubic yard of bulk items per a week.