Waste Management provides the following service to Providence Village residents:
- Weekly trash collection- Mondays
- Every-other-week recycling collection- new recycling cart only
- Once-a-week brush/bulk pick up- Mondays
How the Program Works
- On Mondays, place your cart(s) and your bulk/ brush out for collection no later than 7 AM.
- Recycling service will be the same as your trash collection day, every other week on Mondays.
- After collection, remove your cart(s) from the alley or street and store in a secure and convenient location.
- Do not over ﬁll carts; the lids must remain closed to prevent littering.
- Do not place recyclable items outside the cart.
- Do not place anything in the recycling cart that is not listed on the lid.
- Do not leave the cart(s) on the street or in the alley where it may be stolen or damaged.
Please see the recycling service calendar to determine the next collection day. For further information or questions, please call Waste Management, 972-315-5400.
Additional Program Information
- For additional questions not answered in this ﬂyer, call Waste Management customer service at 972-315-5400.
- If your cart is lost or stolen, please ﬁle a police report and then call Waste Management for a replacement, 972-315-5400.
- There is a list of accepted recyclable materials on the lid of the cart. This will serve as a reminder. All items may be placed in the cart together,
- no separation is required. Please rinse all containers before placing them in the cart. Do not place an item in the cart except what is listed as acceptable.
- All household trash must be placed in the cart with the exception of brush and bulk items. Brush and bulk is limited to one cubic yard (3ft. x 3ft. x 3ft) per week. Brush must be in bundles weighing no more than 50 pounds and be no more than 4 feet in length and no more than 3 inches in diameter.
- What is a bulk item? A bulk item is an appliance, piece of furniture, or other residential items that are too large for the container. Providence Village residents are limited to 1 cubic yard of bulk items per a week.
Click here for more information.
Waste Management Holiday Schedule
Waste Management’s Lewisville Hauling District will observe Thanksgiving Day, Christmas and New Year’s Day as holidays. With Christmas and New Year’s falling on a Monday, we will push back service days by one day for the rest of that week. For example, Monday service will be on Tuesday, etc. with Friday service on Saturday.
On Thanksgiving, cities residents who are normally serviced on Thursday will be picked up on Friday while Friday customers will be collected on Saturday.
Christmas and New Year’s Day –
Residential Service– one day slide with Saturday being the 5th working day
Commercial – Monday’s customers will be mixed in with routes on Tuesday and Wednesday. We should be back on the normal schedule by end of day Wednesday, but will run through Saturday as needed to catch up. Most commercial customers won’t notice a change in service.